Lake Greenwood boat ramp closed

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by foothills, Oct 7, 2007.

1. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    thought i would pass this on...the boat ramp at 45 grill and deli is now closed...i think they went out of business and an ice cream store is taking over...i read something about that on a sign out front of the store...don't know if they will re-open the ramp or not...will have to wait and see...chrisblue may be able to shed more light on this than me...all i know is that this puts a kink in my plan of channel catfish attack!!:sad2::angry::sad2:

2. Big Cat Hunter

Big Cat Hunter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    This is not the ramp at the 221 bridge is it? The one beside the Dock Bar And Grill.

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    I believe that's the one, Randy. Unfortunately, that's the ramp that I have been using. I know that there's the Shriner's ramp, and then one down at State Park, but is there another one down that way that's not quite so far?

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I think there are 2 boat ramps there. One on the Subway side and Reeders access arcoss the road.
    Reeders access that's right across the road from the Subway and Dock Bar and Grill was open Sun. If this is the one ya talking about.:wink:

5. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Thanks, Doug. I didn't know that there was a ramp by Subway's, I've been using the Reeders one since last year.

6. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    The ramp by Subway is just down the creek. We took a look at it but opted for the pay ramp across the street.

7. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    The ramp at the subway is a no go when the water goes down and thats gone be real soon.As far as the 45, formerly Reeders, we'll have to wait and see.The shrine club ramp is a long way off the main road which is aggrevateing.

If the water gets let down as far as they are talkin about this winter then the state park will be the only place launchable.