Lake Greenwood 9/10

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by chrisblue, Sep 10, 2006.

1. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Me and Brandon (beufort) went to Greenwood today and ended up with 9 channels and one flathead.Channels where from one to 7lbs which is not real good for Lake Greenwood,The Flathead was 12lbs.Heres the picture of the flathead, this is just for you RiverRat.

Attached Files:

2. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    What happened to the 30 pounders!!:lol: Nah just kiddin', nice little flattie

3. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    That was a fun trip . I never new Greenwood could be such a good cattin lake. Hey chris i think i left my hat in your truck.

4. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    That picture was just to prove to Thomas that there is flatheads in Greenwood.

5. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Thanks Chris. Now I know they are there, not that I didn't believe before. I'm sure you heard it before,"A picture is worth a thousand works." :smile2:

Came from the upper end of the lake?

6. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Yeah right at the mouth of the Saluda.

7. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    We have some friends that have a place up that way so I might head down there this fall.

P.S. Thanks again Chris.

8. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    nice flathead.what were you using for bait?

9. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Chris caught it on a live white perch

10. bigcatJoe

bigcatJoe New Member

State:
    indiana
    Nice flathead keep catching them.

11. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I knew Greenwood had some good catfishing but not that good, thanks for sharing

12. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Chris what is the matter? you scared to take brandon to monty lol or are those holes too secret? nice fish anyway.

13. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Naw i fished near him last week end at monty . We were going there this week but nethier one of us could catch any bait before hand so we decided to fish greenwood instead. Man those channels at green wood were mean. I really enjoyed fishing a new body of water for cats. Chris will make 1 heck of guide when he gets his license.

14. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Yeah Brandon you left your hat in my truck.Boy this guide school is long and agonizing.I did find out that I could have been guiding on Monticello the whole time without license so that kinda sucks but O'well.That just means I can guide on four lakes now.