Lake Greenwood 5/20

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by harper81, May 21, 2008.

1. harper81

harper81 Member

State:
    Summerville, SC
    Went out with chrisblue. We struggled through the wind but pulled in 16 channels. I have never caught channel cats this big in my life. Definitely an awesome trip. May have to book another trip in the future so we can hook into that elusive double digit channel. Great guide, great experience and definitely great fun. Thanks Chris!!!!!

2. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    harper81...i am glad you got to hook up with chris and get on some good channels before your deployment...we will make sure there's some big channels waitin on you when you get back:wink:...good luck, be safe, and most of all thank you for your service...and chrisblue my hats off to ya for taking this fine young soldier out on the lake with ya...your a class act!!

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Harper, Congrats on a fine catch. You can bet I'll do my part to make sure theres some DD's in there for ya. :wink: Chris is the man! So I'm sure you learned a thing or two. Be Safe brother.

4. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Glad to see you got together with Chris and sounds like yall got into them pretty good. Be safe and thank you for your service.

5. QBQ

QBQ New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Glad to hear you got to go out with Chris.
    I had the pleasure earlier this year.
    Congrats on the catch and here's another thanks for your service.
    Be safe

6. BrianD

BrianD New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Congrats and that sounds like it was a good time. You try to be safe over there. I'm not sure where your going but I ve been twice now, if you got any questions about anything, you shoot me a PM and I'll get back at you. Be safe brother.............

7. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Congrats on a fun trip, Bill! That 'ole Chris Blue really knows Greenwood like the back of his hand. Take care while you're gone, and come back safely. The double digit channels will be waiting for you :big_smile:

8. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Bill, I'm sorry I picked the windiest day of the month to go fishing.I had a tight schedule and it was all I could do.

Bill actually had the double digit channel right at the boat, perhaps if the guide would have been fast enough with the net then it could have possibly been boated.

Hopefully the fat man can get you on some double digit blues and flats Friday, good luck down there.

I enjoyed it and be safe.

9. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "...perhaps if the guide would have been fast enough with the net ..."

A man told me that if you extend that net handle it is bad luck. :wink: