Lake Greenwood: 4/17/08

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Patmansc, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Fished Greenwood yesterday with my good buddy Pop Pop :big_smile: In spite of ourselves, we managed to catch 15 channels 5# and under, dragging cut herring and the lucky shrimp. For some reason they weren't interested in any white perch, go figure :eek:oooh: Sorry, no photos 'cause we forgot a camera :embarassed:

2. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Nice going Pat. Did you see many crappie fishing guys?

3. Patmansc

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    There were many - in fact, I think that most of the boats out yesterday were crappie fishing. 'Bout time for you to hit the lake for your spring crappie trip, right?

4. bigcatman0001

bigcatman0001 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I was in greenwood too we only caught 7 but we had so many bites I lost count. We were using cut and live shiners since that is all we could catch.

5. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    good catch pop pop and Pat,sounds like a good day,Pat you stick with old pop pop and you sure enough will be laying some Smackdown before long:big_smile:,congrats on the good day fellows:wink:

6. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Yeah I need to hit Greenwood for some crappie. Monday I'll be in Greenville to see WWE Raw live at the Bi Lo Center so that day is out.

7. QBQ

QBQ New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Can't complain about that day on the lake.Keep the reports coming.

8. Patmansc

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    You're right Marty :smile2: It's just like that 'ole song: "Pop Pop, Pop Pop, smackdown man, if he cain't ketch'em nobody can", or sumpin like that :eek:oooh: