Lake Greenwood 3/3

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by chrisblue, Mar 3, 2007.

1. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Wiiiiiiinnnndy!!!!! That pretty much describes the day.Thursday night when I went to bed Lake Greenwood was 3 or more feet below full pool, when I woke up friday mornin it was 1 or more foot above full pool (flood stage).Floodgates are on and the current is rippin through the lake.Never seen it quite like that.Finally figured out a way to fish against the current and the wind.We managed 7 channels with 2 that where 10 and 13lbs.Here they are.

2. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Let me try this again.

Attached Files:

• 327.jpg
      327.jpg
      File size:
      96.8 KB
      Views:

3. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    man those are some nice channels chris...you always seem to a find a way to catch quality fish...even in very poor conditions...by the looks of the pic in the background y'all had a pretty good chop to deal with...congrats on another fine catch!!

4. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Nice fish but I don't see how you took all this wind. On my way to work I was blown almost off the road four times, can't image how it would have been in a boat.

5. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Shoot there was people all over Greenwood today.They had a bass tournament and they brought in some big stringers and alot of crappie where caught too.