Lake Greenwood: 12/11/07

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Patmansc, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Pop Pop, Jimmy Johnny & I braved the 70-something degree weather today (don't ya just hate it :wink:) to see if we could sweet-talk some of those infamous Greenwood channels into a photo session. Although we had about 22 hits or so, we were only able to get 6 into the boat: #5, #6, two #7's, #8, and #10. We probably would have caught more, but Pop Pop wouldn't let me use my lucky shrimp, saying something about no respectable catman would be caught dead with that stuff in the boat, or something like that :eek:oooh: Regardless, we all had a great time and look forward to many more days on the water like this.

Attached Files:

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Here's a couple more pics. One of them is a photo of some strange animals that we passed on the way to the lake :roll_eyes:

Attached Files:

3. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: Yall must have took the long way to Greenwood, like up thru the mountains and then down to Greenwood.:smile2:

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
  5. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Good job guys! Yall got a good thing going on down there.

6. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    rams???...where in the h*ll did y'all pass them rams???...what did you do drive thru a game preserve before you went fishin??:smile2::smile2:...congrats once again on a great day fishin and i feel very sorry for y'all that you had to "brave" the 70 degree weather while you were out there.:big_smile:

7. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    congrats to you guys!!! those are some really nice channels!!! it's been some beautiful weather so far this week!! to bad it's not gonna last!!

8. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    Hey, I've seen those rams around Lake X!:big_smile: Seriously, nice catch!

9. Chalk

Chalk Member

State:
    Union, South Carolina
    Nice looking fish thanks for sharing the pics. The weather has been beautiful and I wish I could have been fishing instead of working.