Lake Greenwood: 12/06/07

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Patmansc, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    The assault on Lake Greenwood continued for the 3rd day in a row, this time with the notorious kingpin of "smackdown" catfishin (and moonshine runnin') - Pop Pop :crazy: We were only able to put 3 kitties in the boat; Pop Pop got 2, 6# and 13#, and I got a 10.5#. The wind was a'blowin for 'bout 1/2 the day, and it was only in the 40's, but we had a great time as always. You gotta admid, there's nothing like being on the water chasing kitties with good friends :big_smile:

Attached Files:

2. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sounds like you guys had a time. It doesn't get any better, catching fish and being with friends. Cant wait for our next trip.

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Not freezing cold,
    or hard winds blowing
    Can stop the Smackdown,
    Boys from going.

ISYN

Pat, The way I see it. Them cats were lucky they were on lockdown, and didn't get Smackdafide!:smile2: We did everything right today.

As always bud I had a blast.By the way what is moonshine? :roll_eyes:

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Great job guy's. Glad to see yas got some really nice channels today. I bet it was chilly out there too. Thanks for the pic's !!

-Jim-

5. SC Backwoods Baitman

SC Backwoods Baitman New Member

State:
    Union,South Carolina
    Thanks for the report any day on the water is better than where I was today. WORK. I will have to give Greenwood a try for some kitties I only have fished for Crappies down there.

6. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    POP POP FIZZ FIZZ
    OH WHAT A CATMAN HE IS!!

way to go y'all...we keep after em like we are and every catfish in greenwood is gonna have a sore mouth:smile2:...i went out today and manage to pull in 8 channels and the biggest was 9 lbs...beautiful day on the water...the lake was nearly at glass conditions all day!!:big_smile:

7. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Man that is quite a catch on a day like yesterday. It didn't look like a good day to be on the water. Keep Smackin 'em down.

8. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Greenwood kitty cats,
    run and hide,
    Before Foothills,
    Makes you Smackdafide.

Congads brother, 8 cats and a 9lber too!:big_smile: That's a smackdown on Greenwood anyday.:wink: Isyn!!!!

9. WillyMan

WillyMan New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    That's when you know life is good... On the water, with good friends. Awsome!

10. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Man, you folks are tearin' em up up that way. Keep up the great reports!