Lake Greenwood 11/5

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by chrisblue, Nov 5, 2006.

1. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    I went out to Greenwood today for an hour and a half and used up the bait I didnt use at Hartwell.Caught two big channels a 10 and a 13lb.This is the 13lb fish I was by myself and using a cell phone camera so its not to good of a picture but you can still see how plump the old girl is.

Attached Files:

2. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Man! You know how to catch em'. Where were you fishing on Hartwell when you caught that blue. I really want to hook into a decent one out there.

3. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Congrats on the catch Chris.

4. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I haven't fish in a while but I hope to fish Greenwood this winter for crappie.

I know some people with a place on the upper end of the lake and may try there sometime.

5. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Somewhere in the water around 12-mile.:big_smile: Just kidding it was real close to the 12-mile boat ramp I marked him and several others with him in a little depression that went from 26 to 28 feet.I threw the marker buoy out anchored down and threw to him, the big blue and the flathead was the only ones in the hole that bit.