Lake Greenwood 11/06

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by pop pop, Nov 6, 2008.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Patmansc, Buster1395 and I tried Greenwood today for channels. We had great weather and tons of fun. The bite today was poor to say the least as we could only put 6 cats in the boat, But had fun Smacking down the perch:big_smile:
    Guys, Pop Pop had fun and enjoyed. It was a great day.:big_smile:

2. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Glad to hear that y'all had fun today in spite of the poor bite. When I get back from Jersey on Sunday, I'm gonna be ready to fish again. When're we goin'? Huh? Huh? Can we go fish? :smile2:

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Buster's 24' 'toon is like the Taj Mahal compared to my little 16-footer :smile2: Yet in spite of ALL that extra room, Buster managed to catch my sabiki rod in his backswing when he was making a cast, and he launched my rod halfway acrost' the lake :eek:oooh: Lucky that Pop Pop was able to snag it. So less see: I almost lost my sabiki rod fishing with Buster, lost my (not pink) driftsock fishing with Sunbird - what conclusions can be drawn here?

4. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Well, next time I fish with pop pop, you should be there. That's my conclusion and I'm stickin' to it....Besides, I've already told him several times how much I want to meet you and fish with y'all...

5. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Sorry, Buster - I'm a social moron: Thanks very much for taking us out on the Taj Mahal! I had a great time, and wish that we could have gotten into some more fish. Maybe next time! :smile2:

6. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    thanks for the report pop pop better luck next time