Lake Greenwood 10/21/06

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Patmansc, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    My wife & I fished Lake Greenwood with Chrisblue on Saturday, who got us onto some really great channel cats! He took us to several different spots on the lake, and we drifted using cut herring & white perch for bait. The weather was beautiful, and we brought in about a dozen or so nice channels; the smallest was about 4#, and the largest was 9# 13 oz, which was the last fish of the day after we had decided to fish for the proverbial "5 more minutes" (I had to treat my wife to dinner for that). I had fished Greenwood twice before this year without catching anything, but Chris was all over the fish that day. Plus, he showed me a new (to me) drifting technique that worked much better than my old one. Maggie & I had a great time, and here's some photo's:

Attached Files:

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Here's 2 more. The fishe were biting so well I even caught on dangling my thumb over the side!

Attached Files:

3. Beaufort

Beaufort New Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Great looking channels pat glad u and your wife had a good day.:smile2:

4. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    Those are some good lookin' channels. I'm getting hungry just looking at them. Thanks for the pictures!

5. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Good catch Patman.