Lake Greenwood 10/10

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by pop pop, Oct 10, 2008.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    My good friend Patmansc and I hit Greenwood today for some Channel Cat action. We had lots of fun and laughs all day. We probably could have caught a thousand perch today but cats where on our mine. We ended the day with 22 nice channels and the 3 biggest where 8, 9, and a sumo brute 12 lber!:big_smile: Used cut perch and some of Pats lucky scrimps for bait. I know it had to be rough on Ol' Pat leaving them perch today. They don't him "Pat the Perch-O- Matic" for nothing.:smile2:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for the report, sounds like a great day on the water

3. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
  4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Now that's a way-excellent pic! Maybe I'll use it on the cover of my upcoming book: "Shrimping your way to Catfishin' Success" :smile2:

5. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    I want a signed copy! LOL

6. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Come on Jim!:wink: You gotta go ahead an lick that scrimp!:smile2: I'm telling ya, Thats the secret! You lick it,and the will bite it.:smile2:

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I would but I aint sure which ones are male and which ones are female, LOL .

8. QBQ

QBQ New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Congrats on a fine day.

9. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Not to change the subject, but I have to throw my two cents in. I'm just letting everybody know, I'm on my last day of camping on Lake Greenwood and I'm happy to report, my sons have been catching cats. All in the 2-6lb range. I'm not happy because I haven't caught any, but I'm overjoyed because I've seen the looks on my sons faces as they caught their fish. Take a kid fishin'. You can lose pictures. You can't lose memories. Y'all be good. Later!

10. bruce edmunds

bruce edmunds New Member

State:
    southcarolina
    thats what its all about ,teaching kids to fish they will love it for life:big_smile: