Lake Greenwood 10/09/09

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by pop pop, Oct 9, 2009.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I was needing to smack something so Deepwater1 came down an we hit G-wood for a little while. We couldn't have asked for a better day of weather. The fish were scattered so we just picked up some fish here and there. No real pattern could be found. We did how ever put the Smack on 17 bad boys today. Drifting and had skipjack and scrimps for bait.

Just needed to get my Catsmack'n mojo going before heading to AL. If the good Lord lets it continue, I might have a shot.

2. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    Oh, you'll have a chance - you know Big Stuff! Just do what you know. :wink:

3. JenJen

JenJen New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    If mojo has anything to do with it, PopPop, you should have enough positive mojo out there in the world to have the cats fighting over your hook. Does Karma play a part in cat fishing? More I think about it, more I think it might - 99% of the good fishermen I know are also good men.

Congrats on the good day on the water. (And congrats from Gator, too - he got off on AL and forgot to mention your post.) (And I took over the computer.) And hope you and Sunbird have a great time in AL!

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    17 kitties is a great day, senor Pop Pop - congrats to you and Curt! Hope that you and Sunbird knock'em dead at the Classic :smile2:

5. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Great job Pop Pop. Thats a helluva day. Yall go bring that Classic back to SC, we are all pulling for you!!

Steve

6. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    pop pop, since I didn't really fish this week I have some extra Mojo that I'll send ya ; ) Make us SC boys proud !!!

I'm done with that mold so it looks like I have a excuse to come see ya again ; )~

Talk at ya soon
    -Jim-

7. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Very good start on the Mojo there Pop Pop!!:wink:
    Alabama here we come! There are several teams from SC that are fishing the Classic, all are good enough to win it! Fun and doing our best is what we are after. It's always exciting to fish against the best, and this tourney is FULL of the best.

8. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    WTG Doug, keep up the mojo smack down on the sow bellies bro...tight lines :cool2:

9. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Good luck guys and if at all possible keep us informed. I like keeping up with things like this. When you know folks, it gives you someone to kinda pray and pull for. Just be sure after you win the blame thing, don't let your head swell to big as you can't still fish with us guys.
    Next yr i'm hoping i can fish the Classic or the one they will be having in June on the Ohio River, the one that jeremy leach is putting on. Talked to him some and it looks like they will be having a big show in 2010. Already 28 boats entered and its 9 months off. No qualifing, just send in $25 and pay the other $175 when you get there. They got about 10 grand up for grabs and exspect 10 more by tournament time. Paying top 10 spots. Be nice to be able to fish both:big_smile:

10. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    We are taking the laptop, so post and pics will be headed this way.:wink: Like Sunbird said" We gonna do our best and have fun, fun, and fun." Ok, I added a couple more funs.:big_smile:

11. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Good luck to yall at the classic :wink: