Lake Granbury with a KEEPER CATCH

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by ho_shi, Oct 10, 2008.

1. ho_shi

ho_shi New Member

State:
    Texas
    Stopped at new ramp on Pearl after work last night
    Caught me a Catfish on a carolina rigged red Berkly Power Worm off the rocks, Had to call Ben and send Ron a photo as I had never seen a cat this color. Ended up callin in reinforcements ie Cody Bird to make the final call.
    Ended up bein a Flathead with some real dark splotchs on it...
    Ben caught a blue on cut shad, had 2 drag out 10-15 ft of line on clicker before we could get to them (BIG FISH!!!!!!!!) as we were throwin bass lures from docks..
    Tackle bags age hitting good on Swimbaits yes you read that RIGHT TACKLE BAGS WERE HITTIN ON SWIMBAITS!!
    Caught a small tackle bag with 4 basspro trays, chocked full o catfishin stuff. Had not been in the water more then week or two. 1 tray full of small bobbers, one tray with bout 10 lighted bobbers (the $4-5 ones) and another with weights and knifes, the last one was all hooks and snells. In front pocket was pliers, scalers, hook grabber, needlenose and some other stuff!!!

2. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    I think the bag belonged to me. Was it the kind you take fishing? If so,please return asap.

3. ho_shi

ho_shi New Member

State:
    Texas
    lol water flows from my way toward your way so i doubt the current bfought it this a way lol

4. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    That was a "MAGIC" bag. It enables me to not catch fish over 10 pounds. So,I'll let you keep it,maybe my luck will change.