Lake Fork Tourney

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by dominoman, Jun 17, 2008.

1. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    Anybody going to the tournament next month on Lake Fork?

2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    probably not, but if you ever need anybody to split the bill with you, i'd love to tag along sometime & fish with you in the green monster!!

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I see that bluecat record hasnt been broken since 95, maybe someone ought to go after it!!!!

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Me and Big Sam will be there cooking in the heat and doing our Ahab the Arab impressions:smile2:.

5. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    777, didn't you and Big Sam do good on Palestine earlier this year? I'll be looking for ya'll in July.

6. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Guys, we have a tournament program. Unless the series you're speaking of is part of our program, you'll have to talk about them in general terms. Can't name it basicly. If any of you know these guys that run it, introduce them to the BOC and maybe they'll join our program. It's free to them and benefits all of catfishing. Thanks.

7. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    Thanks for the edit, oversight on my part. I'll see if I can't round them up for support of us.

8. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    We ended up winning $1600 cash and a boat for big fish that I sold for another$3000. The Lake Fork tournament will be tough, your at the mercy of the channel cats. Blues for some reason are tough to catch in the daytime in July on that lake. There were almost 800 entries in the tournament last year as well and your competing against them with 2 poles per person. It's a lot of fun to fish in but I treat this one as a fun vacation and if we get lucky we may get in on an hour or two to help pay for the trip :big_smile:. Look forward to meeting you down there, we plan on leaving early Wednesday morning and should be in the area from about noon Wednesday through Sunday evening. We'll be in Sam's 20 ft. Grizzly.

9. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    That's kinda how I look at, my son and I are signed up, we'll be in on Friday noon or so. We'll be in my Jolly Green Giant 21' deep v, you can't miss it, it's John Deere green.

Attached Files:

10. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Me and Ol'e Johnny will be tagging along somewhere Lonnie!!:tounge_out::smile2: I gotta get him out in the heat a few times before we go though:wink: Don't want him going down on me or visa versa!!!:eek:oooh::wink: It should be fun, hopefully we will get to shoot the breeze with ya while were there. Just look for my Giant grizzly on the water cant miss it kinda like ya cant miss yours!!! That is a nice boat Lonnie!!!! Whistler i will corner the man in charge & tell him about the BOC & try to send him your way!!!:tounge_out: