Lake Fork Fishing Report

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by bandit06, Jan 1, 2006.

1. bandit06

bandit06 New Member

State:
    TEXAS, Lake Fork
    The channels and Blues are bitibg well at Lake Fork. We caught 8 in about an hour on New Years Eve. They were in 35ft and came on Sure Shot punch bait. I landed 2 that went 6.11 and 8.2lbs. The lake is about 4-1/2 ft low.

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Thanks for the report. I haven't been to Fork in a very long time. Just can't wait to get out there and fish a bit. Now that my Jon Boat project is almost finished, I'll be headin' that way soon.

3. Catfishmomma

Catfishmomma New Member

State:
    Irving, Texas
    bandit06,
    do you mind if you give me directions from Irving? I have been wanting to go to Lake Fork.
    Sure would appreciate it!

4. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Debra, I sent you a Pm last nite on how to get to Fork. Did ya get it ?

5. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    A couple buddies from work and myself went to lake Fork last Memorial day weekend. First day was alright...sunny and hot. I caught one 4 or 5 lb bass, and lost a 7 lb or so...and lost right at the boat a 10 lb plus. From day two through day 4...it rained and the temps dropped into the 70's. The fishing shut completely off. I'd like to go back...but damn that's a long drive from Kansas not knowing if the fish are even biting until you get there.

6. Catfishmomma

Catfishmomma New Member

State:
    Irving, Texas

Yep sure did!!!!!!

7. oldman

oldman New Member

Cat Caller Check The Texas Wild Life Dept. They Give A Daily Report On Fishing All Over Texas. Thanks Oldman "hook Em Horns"