Lake Eufaula, OK Fishing

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bankslot, Jan 12, 2008.

1. bankslot

bankslot New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Does anyone fish lake Eufaula, OK much? I have been reading posts and not a lot about Lake Eufaula.

2. big papa

big papa New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    during the summer i my dad and i fish eufala alot and always do very well in the 4 man cove area. its never a disappointment for us thats for sure. there are alot of times its hard to keep lines in the water they are biting so good. as far as this time of year i leave it up to my dad to fish it and he just hasnt been doing much not even the crappie are hitting on his dock this winter. which is unusual cause his dock is crappie heaven

3. osageCo_flathead

osageCo_flathead New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I spent my grade school years on that lake and we normally done very well going into the canadian river part of the lake on the West side of 69 bridge between Eufaula and Canadian. The best fishing on that lake by far I have experienced is fishing the dam.

4. oh_darn

oh_darn New Member

State:
    Nixa, MO
    ive always had good luck in the eufaula cove marina. my friends have boats docked there, so we go out and idle around the marina. we always come back with a bunch of eaters, but we catch a lot of 40 and 50 pounders too, we just put them back.

5. baptistpreach

baptistpreach New Member

State:
    Oklahoma!
  6. fishingrl636

fishingrl636 New Member

State:
    Lake Eufaula,OK
    fishingrl here from good ol Lake Eufaula. Catfishing is great here. Usually I fish almost yr around and its great. If u can find the spots. :wink: Eufaula Cove is awesome and there are sooo many other places 2 catch big ones or jus eaters. It all depends on what part of the lake ur on as to where 2 fish. Im usually closer to the 69 bridge from Eufaula Cove. Im jus a fishing nutt no xpert but if there's is anything I can do for u let me kno. Mayb we'll get 2 fish 2gether sometime!:big_smile:

-fishingrl

7. oh_darn

oh_darn New Member

State:
    Nixa, MO
    hey stacy, hows the fishing at eufaula this time of year?

8. olecoon

olecoon New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I've been living for the last five years here on Lake Eufaula, close to where the Gaines Creek arm ties into the South Canadian arm. I generally fish from my dock but occasionally get out in a boat to run trotlines or jug fish. This lake is full of good catfish but don't tell anybody. Ha. I release most of what I catch but keep enough for an occasional fish fry. Life is good here on the "Gentle Giant" Olecoon

9. fishingrl636

fishingrl636 New Member

State:
    Lake Eufaula,OK
    oh darn- lets c how the wknd goes. usually i fish all yr but havnt been out much lately. hopefully i'l get 2 go out this wknd.
    -fishgrl