Lake Eufala still strong

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by big papa, Oct 23, 2007.

1. big papa

big papa New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    unfortunately i wasnt able to get to the eufala this weekend like i planned. but my dad called me this morning and told me about his nice catch. in 4 hours him and his wife pulled in 32 cats ranging from 22 lbs to 3 lbs. sure do wish i was there for it. they were in the 4 man cove area on onapa rd. he also said the crappie are strating to pick up nicely also.

2. skeetermagnet

skeetermagnet New Member

State:
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    Sounds like they had a great day. They must have found a really good spot. I bet there were times that they just barely had it reeled in before they were getting a bite on the other rod. That is averaging 2 fish every 15 minutes! Awesome!!!:big_smile:

Welcome to the board, Lance!

3. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Welcome to the BOC Lance. Next time hop in the truck with 'em.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC from Missouri Lance.

5. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    Lance, Welcome to the BOC!

Come on out to Gore and we'll catch a few!:wink:

6. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Lance Welcome to the BOC!!!! Albert is there anything biteing in Gore????

7. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    Pat: The skeeters are finally slowing down a little in Gore, but the blues are tearing it up in the river! I ain't been fishing in about a week now, but I will soon.

I got to pet a couple of nice fish in the 30 pound range below the dam... and then watched as they swam away. I thanked that old fisherman profusely, then he told me that he releases all of his catfish... just fishes for them because he likes the pull!

The lake turned over about 10 days ago... and is finally getting straightened back out. C'mon... Let's Go Fishin!