Lake Cherrywood In Arkansas

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by PTDixieGal, Jun 2, 2009.

1. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    I went fishing at Lake Cherrywood yesterday. Caught four nice sized channel cats, about two pounds each...AFTER the AGFC truck arrived and stocked it...it was so funny! My dad and I got alongside the truck and started running all of our rods-sometimes we got strikes on two or more rods simultaneously! Started out rough but after that truck got there it ended up being a nice day fishing.

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I know that you had Fun Fun good post:0a18:

3. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    :wink: Hello Dixie congrats on the nice cats and the fun @ cherrywood, bin there done that @ cherrywood:smile2:, this is puppypals HD, herd a lot about you from puppy and from your post we go to cherrywood and camp robinson from time to time :big_smile:THANK for the hook up on nice places to fish that puppy enjoys :cool2:

4. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    do you mean to say that they wouldn't let you fish directly in the fish tank. :wink:

5. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Billy, sounds like she was right at the discharge of that truck!!!! LMAO. She had fun though and I reckon thats all that counts. Way to go girl. :wink:

6. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    yea jim, it sounds like melissa has got herself a honey hole there. AGFC usually does a good job stocking their lakes. makes for some good fishing.

7. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Way to go Dixie!! Sounds like a relaxing fishing fun day! I love to go play at the different lakes and ponds around the state. Sometimes when DH and I need a simple break and no fish in the freezer we go to the Sheridan pond. Catch and release. It is way cool to catch a big cat and allow him to go free. Just might be the animal lover in me but it is cool. Now nothing against a fish fry for sure but for a quick fishing fix without having to clean them man it is cool. I took some pictures of camp robinson where we fished last weekend and boy it is getting pretty out there. The geese were there and the bullfrogs and the biirds well they were taking the talk. Great weekend for ya and I