Lake Bartlett Wednesday

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by micah, Jun 25, 2007.

1. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I think I'm gonna head out to Bartlett Wednesday and Fish Wednesday night. Just wondering if anyone's gonna be out there. Has anyone been out there lately? Any Luck

Micah

2. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Man, I have not wet a line in weeks. It is driving me crazy. I am hoping for a visit to Bartlet this weekend.

I hope you do well.. ( I wish I could fish on your schedule.. You are a lucky man.)
    ~A

3. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I used to ba able to fish Mon and Tues now I can only fish Wednesday's and every other Monday. Starting August 1st I'll have Fri- Sun and every other Mon off. Hopefully we can work something out and meet up at Bartlett for a weekend trip. I'll pm you soon and get your number. Hopefully I'll have something good to report on Thursday. I think I'm gonna try the river. Did you read my last post about the Flats I caught on Crankbaits???

4. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Yeah, that was incredable. I got a channel cat once on a rapala off my down rigger at Roosivelt about two years ago.. I would have never considered trying that for flatys.
    Nice Job! Hope you do well!
    ~A

5. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I bought about an 8 " carp colored shallow diving crank at Sportsmans and if i get a chance Wednesday night I'm gonna go up in the river and slow roll it in the shallow's just for shits and giggles. I was amazed at how hard they hit that small crankbait.
    Micah