Lake Bartlett 05/03 to 05/08

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Tym2Fish, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Heading to pond Bartlett for a 5 day tour with the wifie. Its our 23 years of bliss celebration. Anyone have any good reports from recent weeks? I havent been up to the pond in several weeks and really havent heard any reports. Anyone doing any good?

2. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Wow Mike,
    That is great news! Congrats on the anniversary.. I am looking to celebrate my 1 year with my wife this summer.

I went two weeks ago and did well once the moon went away, about midnight... I would try at least one night near the rocky island at the main lake..

Good luck on your trip...
    ~A

3. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    The plan is for two nights by the rocky island, one night across from the second boat ramp, one night up river (if I can even get up that far) and one night left to be determined. Of course this all goes out the window if I can find an active area. I am thinking that across from the marina will undoubetly be the better of the areas to try. I will post upon my return with results. Take care

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Congrats on the anniversary Mike. I hope that you guys have some fun out there!

5. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Thanks Dameon, twenty-four hours and counting before departure...cant wait.... Should be a great time.