Lake Bardwell Reports

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bobby-catfishing, Aug 13, 2007.

1. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    I finally got to make a trip back home to fish on Lake Bardwell in Ennis. I grew up fishing that lake and try to get back down there every now and then while visiting my Mom and Dad. I took my dad out Friday morning. We caught 39 keepers by noon and then headed to the house to cool off. All fish were caught on Danny King's blood. We kept a few in the live well to put in Dad's stock tank. Very little wind and lots of sun and sweat.

Went back out Saturday morning with my best friend and his new brother-in-law. The box fish didn't cooperate as good as they did on Friday. We only brought home 12 box fish, but put two trophy blues in the boat. Matt's was 16 lbs and Bryan's weighed in at 13 lbs. Both were released to fight another day after a few pictures were taken. Box fish and the 13 lb were caught on Danny King's blood. The 16 pounder was caught on a perch head.

Attached Files:

2. hillcountryfishin

hillcountryfishin New Member

State:
    tx
    Beautiful fish Bobby!. Look at them smiles! Awesome fishing, those boys will never forget it!

3. GUNTZ

GUNTZ New Member

State:
    CLEBURNE texas
    Bobby thanks for the report and pics ,looks like yall had alot of fun:wink:

4. lakemoultrieblues

lakemoultrieblues Member

State:
    SC
    Good to hear you had a good time. Thanks for sharing.

5. kaminskipa

kaminskipa New Member

State:
    Plainview, Texas
    I'm posting so I can see the pictures