Lake Badin

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by j simpson, Oct 19, 2007.

1. j simpson

j simpson New Member

State:
    nc
    I might be going to badin tomorrow night, any suggestions on where to go and how deep to fish at night

2. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    main channel, deep water, big structure, live bait, sorry, can't give away any falltime honey holes. You'll have to go out there and find some. fish anywhere from 30-60 ft. deep. if you go shallow, more than likely you'll be catching channel cats. see ya

3. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    going there tonight will be anywhere from golf course islands back up river good luck

4. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    went last night caught a few small one 3-6 pnds bite for us was slow. looks to me the water has drop down another foot maybe put in at old whitney but have to trim up to get over hump. water gets any lower and this ramp will be useless.

5. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    I have been able to get my 24 toon in and out at BSR but it's border line. I watched some guys a couple weekends ago back a 25 foot sail boat in. He backed up until his tail pipes were under water but boat was still 6 inches above water. so they tied a rope to the trailer and UNHOOKED the trailer and let both go.lol it was like launching a ship.....break a champaign bottle over the front. lol they pulled the trailer back with rope and parked. I wanted to see them try to get it out but I guess I missed it. truck was gone when we came back. I took a picture on cell phone but can't get it off....