Lake Badin

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by going_crazy46, Sep 21, 2009.

1. going_crazy46

going_crazy46 New Member

State:
    Pennasylvania
    I will be going camping this coming weekend at Lake Badin. Will only be able to do some bank fishing by the campground. I have never fished there so can anybody tell me what to use for bait. Are they biting??

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Mike i wish you were going next weekend thats when we are having the N.C. gathering at Arrowhead campground there on Badin

3. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Based upon my experience , live or cut shad or other fish is the way to go. If you are interested in bass or panfish , utilize frogs and lizards for the former and nightcrawlers for the latter. Try to either fish from the pier at Kings , or make sure you are beyond the massive grass fields in the shallows.

4. countryboy79

countryboy79 New Member

State:
    nc
    Catch some bream during the day put them in a cooler with a bubble box so they will stay alive. Then use them at nite to catfish with. I've caught a 20lb blue using a bream head fishing from the bank at Badin lake camp grounds.

5. going_crazy46

going_crazy46 New Member

State:
    Pennasylvania
    Yeah that would have been nice but have to go when i get the chance. We will be in camp site 21 friday thru sunday. Maybe i will get lucky and catch something.

6. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Keep telling yourself you will catch something , and it will come to pass.
    May take a few days , but , technically speaking , you should catch something.