Lacygne Lake

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by ABrodburner, Feb 12, 2008.

1. ABrodburner

ABrodburner Guest

Hey just wanted to know some info on the power plant lake. Im from missouri and me and catfishscotty are fixin to head out there next week. Mainly for cats but wouldnt mind getting into some of the wipers, bass or whatnot the lake has to offer. Our goal is to catch some big flats. Just wonderin what the scoop was and lookin for some helpful tips and hotspots. I know most of yall dont wanna give out that info but if you are kind enough it would be much appreciated. I understand if yall dont wont to though. Thanx good fishin and good luck

2. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    id help ya out if i knew anything bout it. i aint been a BOC member very long but what ive found is that when someone that knows it will tell ya. greatest group of ppl ive encountered in a coons age i tell ya.

3. duckgetr

duckgetr New Member

State:
    Kansas
    wish i knew something. everytime i've been out there its been a big goose egg. good luck though!!

4. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just got off the phone with Scotty, gave him the scoop on what do to out there, you guys will have fun! I might be able to make it on Tuesday, not sure yet. Chris

5. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    well our trip to la cygne next week wont be hapening i called the linn county park for the fishing report and she said its not to good the plant is repairing 1 of the stacks gonna be down for a week or so :sad2::sad2: so crap ola !!!!!

6. Mapfish

Mapfish New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Had a friend went to la Cygne lake last week and caught some nice crappie