Kyle had a bad nite!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Phil Washburn, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i was worried, so i called 911...here is the vehicle that WAASCAR responded with:smile2:

Attached Files:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    LMAO! The LIL Shit is gonna end up being a love hate driver like Dale SR. Hate to say it, but he does whatever he can to get an advantage on each lap. Wreck, finish, win, or not.... He is gonna be a thorn to many, and a rose to some for a LONG time!!:big_smile::smile2::eek:oooh::roll_eyes: rollo

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    He is the North end of a horse going South. Its as plan as that!
    smokey

4. Bricky

Bricky New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I used to like kyle but he has turned into A big jerk. but he can drive a racecar I will give him that..........

5. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I just wanna b-tch slap him, and his sister Kurt. Got no use for either of em. LMAO

6. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    theres no question he can drive but hes such an idiot.If he dosnt win every race hes in he acts like a total a#$.what little respect i had for him i lost when he smashed that guitar on the ground in nashville.

7. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    he's the biggest crybaby i have ever seen..what a joke he is..makes my wife not wanna eat peanut m&m's anymore....

8. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Phil, hate to tell you this but Kyle had a bad season all in one night!!!:smile2::big_smile:Now I did love the guitar thing and gave him rep points for originality and you cant blame him for his competitive spirit.Hell I used to cheat at Monopoly!!!!:smile2:My kids would say what do you mean used to.:crazy:He can drive a car for sure and will win a championship long before the ICON does if he ever does.:smile2:

9. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I think kyle and kurt are both LOSERS. kyle being the biggest. They are both cry babies. They will wreck you and try to blame it on the other driver. Wha Wha Wha. :eek:oooh:

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i agree. the ICON is on a fast road to petty enterprizes. :embarassed:

11. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I think ole Kyle got a pep talk from "the coach"after his crash Sunday, he almost maned up and said it was a racin thing.Hes trying to be a leader. Note to Kyle, it takes more then one week to make up for your past actions.
    smokey

12. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    kyle is like rusty wallace was when he raced a crybaby--yall can hate dale sr but he was god of nascar and kyle will never be god now maybe he should have huggies a sponorship on his car

13. Katfish Kern

Katfish Kern New Member

State:
    Florida
    Kyle is a tool.

14. schoonie

schoonie New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    He certainly does have major issues. I don't care for either Busch, but the kid can do things with a race car I have seldom seen any other driver do. He still has no fear. I think he actually expects to win every race. Very competitve dude....but he is definately a whiner, and needs to learn to lose graciously.

15. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    The boy needs to go to the Jimmy Spercer of attiude adjustments.
    smokey

16. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Sure would be a big slap in the face for Kyle if he didnt make the chase. He sits 13th in points with 5 races to go before the chase starts:smile2: