Kyle Busch

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Jun 6, 2009.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    K.B. won at Nashville then smashed the Guitar that he won. What an Idiot!!I just dont know what to say about that.Thats why he will never win a championship.He trashes everything he touches!
    smokey

2. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    yeah i just saw that to.when he said everyone gets a piece of guitar i didnt think he was really going to smash it.What a moron.he may be able to drive but he sure dosent appreciate anything or have respect for nothing or no one thats for sure.

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    If he wanted to give his team somthing he could have bought them a guitar.Thats why he has lead so many laps in the last six races and not won. He cant take care of his equipment. What a scum bag.
    smokey

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hell, I picked him for tomorrows race too!:smile2: rollo

5. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That was an insult to Nashville Super speedway, the people from Tennessee, Gibson guitar co.,NASCAR,Joe Gibbs, his sponsors and his folks. He should never be allowed to race in Nashville again.
    smokey

Iam so mad I think I will write a letter to his sponsors

6. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Well, it was a guitar given to him. Maybe they'll be selective about who they give them to.
    You know, NASCAR has been turned into the WWF.
    It's all about tuning in next week to see who is doing what or has done what.
    It's not about the racing and the cars anymore. The engine builders and the chassis builders. It's about the garbage and the drama.
    This is where the NASCAR fan has failed. It's where all the "new" NASCAR fans came from. They didn't come for the race. They came for the drama.
    People live off that crap. Alot of people.
    The old fans like myself just shake our heads and bitch.

If he wanted everyone to have a piece of the guitar the best thing would be to get it back to the shop in one piece and behind closed doors make his way to the bandsaw instead of looking like a complete unappreciative idiot that is young , dumb, and full of.....

Michael Waltrip did the same thing with a famous guitar.
    Only thing is, he bought and paid for it at a charity auction and probally paid 20 times it's value.
    He smashed it on the stage.

The remnants of the guitar used to be displayed at DEI when Michael drove for them.

7. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    well my thing is someone worked hard on that guitar to make it trophy worthy you know and to just smash it like it was nothing was and insult to alot of people,what little respect i had is gone. what a scrub.

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    They said last night on Victory Lane that he had ordered 2 more before breaking the one up. That being said I still think it was in bad taste to break the one up. If he wanted to give his crew a taste of it he should have ordered one for each one of them who in the h3ll wants a piece of a guitar unless you are at a rock concert i.e. Pete Townsend.

9. Dog-dog

Dog-dog New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I agrre with all this!!!! Kb is a A**. He does have good moves on the track, but after the race the interviews are not much. I enjoyed a few years back when Jeff Gordon was doing an interview and stated that KB did not have what it take to stay on top.

He did not as the chase approached and during the chase he fell and fell hard and i was pleased.

10. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I'm 65 years old so I guess I have had a good life and no regrets so I will risk the remainder here by going out on a limb.It was his guitar,he made the comment on the radio after he won that everyone was going to get a piece of the guitar.Fair enough.He made it clear that the team made the win possible which is a change for him,I applaud the sentiment and I personally thought it a cool idea to smash it and give out the pieces.Also agree he could have band sawed it later and made better pieces but it wouldnt have had the drama,wouldnt have enhanced his "Bad Boy "image which NASCAR desparetly needs,wouldnt have caused even more folks to hate him etc.Now that Smoke is all smiles and giggles we need someone to hate!!!:big_smile::smile2:However you have to give it to the little S..t he can drive the wheels off those cars and trucks.I'm sure he will probably give each crew member a guitar,but you know what one of those pieces is going to be really famous forever now.Did you hear Smoke praising the folks from the 24 and 48 that helped his crew get his back-up car ready.YEEEEEESH what ever happened to the Evil one???:smile2::wink:Guess its a good thing we have Kyle.I said before he will will more and a championship way before JR.:crazy:

11. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Damage controlI dont belive a word of it.
    smokey

12. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Why not bust it up? He probably doesnt know how to play it anyway. :smile2:

I could care less one way or another on this. Yes, he earned it , its his to do whatever he wants with it. But I think he should leave the guitar smashing to the rock stars.

One thing for sure is the little, self-centered, egotistic, immature, disrespectful, whiney, punka$$ kid can drive a race car.

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    missed that one. seems like an uncool move there.

14. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Kyle is a freakin IDIOT. I can't stand that monkey boy.

15. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I guess we should get on all the drivers that jump on the hood or roof of their car after winning a race. They don't take care of anything. Unappreciative, egotistical drivers making all that extra work for the guys in the shop.

16. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Jim, I agree it was his guitar BUT it wasn't just A guitar. A guitar you go down to Sam Ash and buy.
    An artist invested alot of time in that GIFT to the winner.

To me what he did would be the same as you giving me a gift for Christmas and on my way out the door dropping it in the trash can because it didn't mean squat to me or wasn't what I wanted or needed.
    Complete disrespect.

I like the bad boy race car drivers. I loved Dale Earnhardt but there is a difference. With Dale Earnhardt he didn't have to make drama off the track because he was stand up enough and good enough to make the drama on the track where it belongs.
    The sport is about racing, not all these little WWF circus side shows going.
    It cheapens the sport.
    I'm sure NASCAR loves it! Anything to take your eye off the ball.

My dad told me 30 years that if the big time money ever made it to NASCAR you could hang it up. It would ruin it.
    It has.

17. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sam Bass said that he had 150 hrs in the design and work done on that guitar. He also said that Kyle did not ask if he could smash it. It was wirth between25000 -30000 $
    smokey

18. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    rofl..this from the guy that told me he only watches racing for the wrecking. wrecking AIN'T racing mark...make up your mind which side of the fence you want on...:wink:

19. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Phil, wrecking is part of racing. Drama on the track.
    These days it's about the only part of stock car racing left but I'm sure NASCAR is working diligently to take that away from the sport of stock car racing too.:wink:

Pretty soon you'll be buying tickets just to walk down pit road to look at shiney massaged cars. Forget putting them on the track. They might get torn up.

20. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    How about Virtual racing. The drivers sit in their busses and play the race on the puter.noone gets hurt,noone messes up the perrty cars.they could show it on the Big screen at the tracks.OHH wont it be nice. I bet they could even make so Jr. would win a race now and then.
    smokey