Kyle Busch to Joe Gibbs Racing in 2008

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Gordhawk, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kyle Busch is going to replace J.J.Yeley in 2008. It was just announced on ESPN.

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i'm mildly suprised by that - i thought joe had more class than that:embarassed:

oh wait, stewart drives for joe doesn't he?:smile2:

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Tony Stewart will certainly just love that. After all that Kyle Busch bashing he did when Kyle was a rookie. lol

4. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    It wont matter its going to be Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Junya, and Tony Stewart before long.
    Tony is already practicing his shaving skills for it.

5. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    That will make an awesome team!!!!I hate to keep saying this but Hendricks will be sorry for letting Kyle go.I agree with the King in that he has plenty of talent and just needs to harness it. Just like Jimmie Johson did,just like Jeff Gordon did.Once he gets the big picture on how to win a championship I think he will win more than Jr.I know that is heresy but there it is.Hendricks should have let Mears go.:smile2::big_smile:

6. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Money Jim, Its about the money.
    I would imagine the list could have been kept on 5 fingers of who could attempt to pay for Jr. and what he brings.

Jr. will win races. He's worth alot more for Rick Hendricks then Kyle Busch would ever be.

7. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I hear you and of course its always about the money.I think Hendricks would have been better off team wise to let Mears go and keep Kyle along with Jr.In my heart I really think in the end Kyle will win more championships than Jr which is what really brings in that sponsor money.:wink:

8. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    Kyle just can't wait to get into a Camry, that's all :wink:. "Oh what a feelin'...."

Jon

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    This should be interesting. I wonder how long Tony will stay with Gibbs? Especially if they go to Toyota...:confused2: Ahhh,the drama of Nascar. Ya gotta love it! :smile2:

10. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Press conference at 11:00am tomorrow, depending on where you watch it you could be seeing my camera!! :wink: