Ky. River is hot tonite!

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by stonemaster, Aug 20, 2006.

1. stonemaster

stonemaster New Member

State:
    versailles, ky.
    Last week my wife got her citizenship (she was from mexico) on friday. On saterday while I was at work, she put a moving van up to our front door and moved everything out. On the following monday I was lifting a peice of wood and got a hernia. I had the operation on wensday and have been in bed all week recovering (alone). If that is not bad enough, it rained last night and now the river is rising. My fishing buddy just came down to tell me about the 14 cats he just caught! After me going all year and not having one good day. I told him to go to lock 6 and use live bluegills near the fast water. He said he had to make two trips to the car just to carry the fish. I am what I call (Cosmlecly F****ed)

2. stonemaster

stonemaster New Member

State:
    versailles, ky.
    Oh I forget. Anybody know a good woman who likes to fish, and has her own boat, give her my number please. Tell her to send me a picture of the boat.

3. TNBigCat

TNBigCat New Member

State:
    TN
    Hang in there Brother, I've been there and done that. I'm here to help if you need anything.

4. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Darrell, I'm sorry to hear about your misfortunes.Look at the bright side though, no more ball and chain and if that was the kind of woman she was you didn't need her anyway. I hope you get well soon, so you can go show your buddy how a real fisherman catches fish. Vern

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Sounds like you had a rough week, I hope it gets better for you. As for the misses if that was her nature your better off brother.

6. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    sorry to hear about your bad week. well, you would think things can only get better now. good luck!!

7. mlohre

mlohre New Member

State:
    Walton, Kentucky
    well you can look at this way, you wont have to pay any support.

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Darrell......sorry to hear that your situation was further complicated by surgery on top of everything else! Next time when lifting large pieces of wood, call on a buddy to help you. I don't know if you considered your wife a "ball and chain", but vlparrish is correct, if she is the type of person to do what she did you don't need her anyway. I doubt if knowing that makes what happened any easier to deal with though. So you just hang in there, brother, we're all here for you if you need us. At least you gave your buddy some good fishing advice that put him on the CATFISH. I bet he really appreciated that :smile2:!