kutter saved my life

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by poopdeck [patrick], Mar 15, 2009.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    kutter said

I know from the posts you have been reading here at Gateway, that you may have a grasp that most of the folks here are a bit odd.
    However, I am here to inform ya that most of our folks here have enough sense to stay off the river under these conditions. It's true.

Well after reading that and thinking about it I have decided to play it safe and not go out on the river today. I do not have much sense but I think I may go to carlyle instead. He probaly saved my life.

Thanks Kutter, I owe you one.

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Oh, no Patrick - see if you can get this thread deleted before Kutter sees it. He did this to one of the guys last year (gave some advice so the guy would think that he saved his life) and then after the guy publicly said Kutter saved him it started. Kutter claimed that since he'd saved the guys life the least he could do was drop by a case of Old Crow. Then he kind of mentioned that if he hadn't been so busy saving lives, he'd have fish in the freezer. The poor guy who fell for his scam felt obligated to bring Kutter a bunch of fillets. Finally got so bad the guy dropped off the board, changed his name, and moved to North Dakota where all he does now is ice fish because he knows Tom won't be out during the winter.:smile2:

Just kidding, glad you decided to play it safe. Hope they're biting at Carlyle today!

3. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Awww now you done gone and woke up a monster.. Do you know what this is gonna do to Tom's ego.. We will hear about this for a good 6 months anyway... hehehe

4. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Not true, not true!

What really happened is I got plenty of fillets by not warning a certain member.
    Course, they tried to get them back when the member survived.:wink:

5. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    I decided not to go to carlyle today. Kutter has me afraid to even take a bath with out the fear of drowning.

6. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Amazing! And you haven't even ridden in the Kutters Katter yet!:wink:

7. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    What really happened is Dumplins, my sisters son, who is about 40, was soppossed to go to carlyle with me and he called off at the last minute so I have just been tinkering with the boat. Now I am going to go tomorrow or tuesday.

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Dumplins, sounds like a good user name for Grumper!:wink:

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I went over to Flamm City Ramp a bit ago, to visit with Catfisherman352007, who said he would be fishing there all day today. I found Flamm City is closed to all traffic due to flooding. I figured he might have went over to the Arnold Park Ramp at Jeffco Blvd, so went over there. The ramp was open, barely, with lots of boats out by the look of the parking lot. Didn't find him there. Several folks fishing from the bank, some for carp. Did run into Chris at the ramp, he had been out on the river and I believe he said he got one, at least.:wink: He did tell me the Mississippi was rollin and he wouldn't recommend it.

10. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    In another life I skippered supply boats in the Gulf of Mexico running drill pipe and mud back and forth to the oil rigs (great fishing out there by the way). Anyway, there were twin brothers who worked as roughnecks on one of the rigs who, honest to God, went by the names Tater and Gibblet. I could not make up some of the things and people I seen out there.

11. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    LOL

Strangest name situation I can think of is a family I once knew that had 15 kids. One of the older ones name was James. One of the younger ones name was Jim. Another one was named Jimmy.

12. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois

I think all Kutter did was keep you from catching fish.:smile2: I was on the river with my wife and son and we managed to put fish in the boat! And I think Justin managed to put acouple in the boat too!
    [​IMG]

13. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Randy, I hope those aren't your sunglasses!

14. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    nice looking kid with a big smile and his fish.

15. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Nope, but I must admit I thought maybe you two adopted a boy! Bout time he chopped that a$$ long crap hair off and started looking respectable, unlike his pop's!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

16. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Lets see listen to Kutter or go play in the Mississippi w/ the trees & high water. I'll let the pic. answer that one.

Attached Files:

17. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Looks like they've been eating good.. Nice fish.. You did get a weight to get you off the skunk list didn't you..

18. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Nice fish JW, man thing looks like it swallowed a balloon, LOL

19. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Doh! A Picture is worth a thousand words!! Nice fish:wink:

20. eflow

eflow New Member