Kurt Bush & The Miller Lite Team Is On The Move

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by H2O Mellon, Jul 2, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yes! It's about time! They are finially starting to climb that long ladder to the top 10 to qualify for the Chase!!!!

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    For the dozens, no the hundreds, no the THOUSANDS of Kurt Busch fan's on the BOC I have made the following pic. Feel free to make this your wallpaper for your PC. Oh yea, for the Jeff Gordon kind of fans out there, these were taken from Kurt's NEXTEL & BUSH CUP VICTORIES. A Victory is what happens if you are leading the race once you cross the finish line when the race ends. Oh yea wait, Jeff Grdon has had a hard time of doing that of late!!!! :big_smile:

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    More, oh yes there are more.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Yep, Gordon has had a yo-yo type year again, up and down. At least he got a win finally at Infineon.

5. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Gordon might be a whinner, but he is one heck of a driver.

6. bigflatheadfisherman

bigflatheadfisherman New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Old floppy ears can climb the ladder all he wants but when the checkered flag waves at homestead the NEXTEL CHAMPION WILL BE TONY (SMOKE)STEWART!!!!!!!!!!:confident:

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Tony Stewart..... Man I didnt even know he was still racing. :lol:

8. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Whats a kurt bush..:big_smile: GO DALE JR. #8 rules

9. bigflatheadfisherman

bigflatheadfisherman New Member

State:
    north carolina
    :haha: Who is dale jr? Isnt he one of those figure skaters in the Disney on ice plays!!!

10. Longjohn119

Longjohn119 Well-Known Member

State:
    Iowa
    Gonna tough to beat either Kenseth or Johnson, they are both just too consistant ,,,,

As for Stewart ... well all I can say as a Kenseth fan is I hope Tony screws with him again later in the season, every time he does Matt goes on a tear for the next 4-5 races ....

But if I could choose the Cup Winner, I'd have to give it to Mark Martin, us skinny old grizzled pieces of leather have to stick together ....

In fact it would be fitting for Martin to win after having to postpone retirement to fill in for that inflated ego called Kurt Busch

Rousch Racing Rules!!!!