KU 90 MU 65

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by delbert bumbleshoot, Mar 1, 2009.

1. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    Hey cheer up guys 12-4 in the conference and 3rd place ain't bad. I think you were picked 7th or 8th pre-season. I take back everything bad I said all the KU people will be rooting for MU to beat OU on Wednesday night. If the tigers win KU will be guaranteed their 5th straight conference title. The students had a great banner that was like 12' by 15' and it was the famous mural of John Brown with a rifle in one hand and a national championship trophy in the other {instead of a bible}. Notice we didn't storm the court we have won a big game or 2 before.No hard feelings boys let's go fishing.

2. delbert bumbleshoot

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    The Next One will be the First One:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

3. Fishking

Fishking Member

State:
    KC, MO
    Name:
    Andrew
    Baylor??? lol I know, I know, the gayhawks are a young team and have the best of the best recruits coming next year. I can't wait to see who they draw on Sunday.:smile2:

4. delbert bumbleshoot

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    How would you like to put some money on the fact that KU will go farther in the tournament than MU?

5. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Ill second that Andy, Ive got $1000 on it. Put your money where your mouth is or shut it. What you wanna do?:angry:

6. Fishking

Fishking Member

State:
    KC, MO
    Name:
    Andrew

Blah, blah, blah... Already have money on the Soones -5 and the Tigers -12 tonight. I'll worry about takin your money after tonight. Besides, I actually like betting when I know that the other party will PAY me. :smile2: Maybe we can come up with some other type of wager. I mean I would hate taking money from Keith because he has a new baby and Eric needs to be able to buy potatoes for his goose gun. Come up with something else fellas. Because I know MU def goes farther in the tourney than the gayhawks will.

7. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Alright Andy fair enough. Ive got a bet for you. If KU goes farther in the NCAA tourney than MU, than you have to wear a KU shirt everytime your out fishing this summer. If MU goes farther, than Ill wear a MU shirt everytime Im out fishing this summer. How bout it ?:smile2:

8. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Baylor tops No. 11 Kansas 71-64 in Big 12 tourney

9. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Old news Bob:roll_eyes:

10. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    To be quite honest I'd bet money that KU would have gone farther. Not to say that I'm upset. Heck, I think it's great. :smile2::roll_eyes::wink: Go MU.

11. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Before you guys get too excited, youve got a well playing Tech team to face tonight. :cool2:

12. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's why they call it March Madness. One game at a time. If you look down the road too much then :0a37: and you will watch the rest at home. Go MU.

13. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    And so it went. That no talent bunch from Missouri was the only one of the top 4 seeds to move on in the big 12 tournament. Maybe they can play Kan, nah they had to go home didnt they. Maybe next year.

14. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Looks like MU didn't look down the road too much. OSU here come the tigers. :cool2:

15. Fishking

Fishking Member

State:
    KC, MO
    Name:
    Andrew

Dang, that's tough...I fish a lot. How bout I wear a Ku shirt at everyone of Brad's tourneys and either you or Eric have to run the weigh-ins so Ben won't have to and will be able to fish some of them. There are 7 left if you include the shootout. We can stick with the local KC ones thou. Kieth & Eric what do ya say????

16. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    So Missouri makes it farther than KU , and I run the weigh ins? Alright Im game. Only thing is , Im hoping to fish in some of Brad's tourney's too, so Ill say that I can do 2 weigh ins, and Eric might be able to run 1 or 2 , ill have to check with him first, but Andy, I really cant wait to see you wearing a KU shirt at Brad's tourney's. Ill even get the shirt for you. Can you guess which one it will be?:wink: