KS members in TX

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by River Outlaw, Oct 9, 2008.

1. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    there is the 2 members from KS down here in Willis right next to Conroe. looks like we have a few more days to kill and want to get out and do some fishin. SOMEONE PLEASE RESCUE US !! my # is 785.633.6307 Thank you

2. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i would love to help but thats quite a ways from me

3. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    Hey there Jason and Gus... was wondering if yall ever hooked up with anyone in that SE side. How'd the work go? Find a truck?

4. psychobilly

psychobilly New Member

State:
    texas
    Thorr, I'm in Australia right now but I head home today. How long are you going to be in Willis????

5. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    looks like we're on hold here till monday

6. psychobilly

psychobilly New Member

State:
    texas
    If yawl wanna fish, there's a great lil spot straight out 1097. Pass the 1097 bridge and keep going. You'll pass a fire station on down, then a "S" curve and then a lil store on teh right and then a lil bridge. I ain't been out there in a while but that used to be some good fishing! I'll be in Sundee but too busy til Wednesday. Hit me back here if yawl still gunna be there next week.

Late
    PB

7. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    thanks for the info. we should be in houston by mon or tues

8. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    still in Willis. looks like we gonna be here awhile, day by day. met a guide thats a BOC member but we aint got that kind of money. if i can be honest, i think the fishin access is better in KS. ive only scouted around Conroe though.

9. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    it may be good over at the state park bulkhead on lake livingston. also maybe someone has been below the dam on lake livingston. this time of year i move out to san angelo for deer season. i do know a guy that went to livingston yesterday. i will check with him and see what he is doing. he stays up around trinity which is a ways from you, but if he is catching a lot of fish it may be worth the trip. i have a good friend in coldwater and greensburg, ks. how far is that from your home.

10. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    Gus lives in Great Bend which is about 30 min from Greensburg. i got a reg book for TX and cant find how much it is for non resident lic. I dont want tn get a lic though unless we can find a decent place hopefully a river.

11. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    JJ i see it for 55$ freshwater for the year or 15$ for a one day liense all water, pretty steep if you ask me!!! However if you fish from the bank in a state park it's free..

12. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    good river fishing is hard without a boat. most land is private along the rivers making access very difficult.

13. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    First off, thank you to all that have posted. i went ahead and got the yearly fresh for 55. it helps the wildlife dept. we are fishin the Trinity down from the gates. im under the bridge & Gus is by the boat ramp south side i think. no fish yet but a little action

14. raybait1

raybait1 New Member

State:
    SE Texas
    If youre talking about under us90, thats my stomping ground. Ill be puting my boat in tomorrow (Wednesday). Go under the rr tracks and with the tracks at your back cast as far as you can tward the pipes across the river. Holler if you see me, ill be the big guy in the little boat.

15. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    thinkin bout goin out in a cpl hours. i posted wrong where we was at the other nite. we was on the Trinity below Lake Livingston. i think i put pleasington. i think we're goin back to that same place in a bit. if anyone is free, stop by. we'll be in a beat up red dodge, lic. plate is CATFISH. My # 785.633.6307

16. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    we are still in texas and waiting for the go ahead from fema