[gv]128702073615484240&hl=en[/gv]​

·
Registered
160 Posts
that was awsome! nice catch!!:big_smile:

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Kris had a blast that day and I thoroughly enjoyed watching her catch these fish. I hope there more to come. There are 2 more to follow. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Great vid. Way to go Kris. I could tell you wasn't very excited!! LOL

·
Registered
408 Posts
If you think that's good, you should've seen Bryan. He didn't dance around like I did, but I swear his smile was as big as mine that day. Thanks for all the kind comments, everyone. :big_smile_2:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
congrats that is a nice fish right there & u put a whoopin on em for sure

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
i do enjoy watching someone that loves to catch fish like that! great job kris! thanks for sharing these with us.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I gotta say that this was one of the best fishing days I've ever had. And I never wet a line! We got up early Saturday morning and got on the river about 7 or so. We caught about 15 skipjacks at the steamplant and headed on down the river. We went to a place where Bob and I have had decent luck and set up. Near the 55 gallon area down from the steamplant. We were a ways down from where we usually set up, cause we did see some nice fish on the sonar. After about 15 minutes or so, Kris's rod loaded up like an anvil was hangin under it as you can see in the video. When someone is with me that I know hasn't ever caught a big fish, I tend to coach them if they need it, as far as controlling the fishing rod and drag. But after a few minutes, I could see Kris needed no coaching. She did a great job of fighting that fish all by herself. She was giggling, squealing and laughing throughout almost the whole fight. The way she caught, held up and then released that fish was as good as anyone I've ever had on the boat with us. I was very happy and proud that she caught these fish with us. I wouldn't take anything for my copies of these videos. I enjoyed seeing her face lit up like a spotlight more than if I'd caught a new PB myself. It'll be hard to beat that day this year. We had an absolute blast that day. Thanks for coming to fish with us Kris, we gotta do that again soon.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.