Kodak EasyShare C340 ??

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by kycatman01, Sep 2, 2006.

1. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I bought a Kodak Easyshare C340 digital camera. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about them. Is it a good camera? Thanks for future responses!!

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Jackie,

I have the Kodak Easyshare 310 - and I love it! And before that I have a Kodak Easyshare 410 - (the 310 is just a upgrade).
    All of the photos that you seen me post on this site were taken with the Kodak Easyshare.
    You just got yourself a good one! :big_smile:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

3. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Jackie that camera is the Bomb. the only Problem is that I'm not smart enough yet to figure out how to down load the pictures to post them! J.D.
    Oh ya one other thing took some pictures with it the other day and it wasent working right just came out Black. Finally figured out what was wrong. I had forgotten to take the lens cap Off, Just call me Stupid!!!

4. Muddler

Muddler New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Jackie, I own one of the Kodak easyshare 340s and I am very, very happy with it. At my office we have a very expensive Canon digital SLR that I use all the time and my little Kodak is pretty decent by comparison.

One thing: The 340 seems to be a little temperamental about how its batteries are charged. Mine acts funny from time to time. I'll put in recharged batteries I know to be good, and it won't accept them. I did a firmware upgrade and haven't had that problem since, but that was only about 20 pictures ago.
    Read the reviews in this url, particularly the long one that begins "Listen up on batteries, it's easy but you need to use your head." There's also one about the firmware upgrade.

http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/digital-cameras/kodak-easyshare-c340_reviews.html

If you feed that c340 right, it should treat you right.