Knox lake

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Deftones2015, May 11, 2009.

1. Deftones2015

Deftones2015 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'd like to go to Knox lake, either this weekend or next for a good day and night of catfishing, can anyone tell me some good spots to try out?

2. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    do you have a boat ? will make a big difference wgere i send you

3. Deftones2015

Deftones2015 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    No boat unfortunately

4. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    best spots to shore fish would be right past the bait shop, there is public access there is a shallow flat that drops into deeper water, its just past where they put the new pontoon docks in, the other place would be if you parked at the spillway and hiked up over to the dam, on either side can be very productive, i havent been out but a couple times this year but i hear the channels are starting to warm up so good luck

5. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I always go to grandpas tackle box. Down off of buena vista road off armentrout...I fish off the boat ramp and do decent most times nothing over twelve pounds tho...Listen to dave(smokey869) he lives on the lake and will send ya in a good direction....IF ya ever wanna go out let me know man...My number is (419)651-6144 my name is dave....Good luck and let me know how ya did

6. redneck_oh_44833

redneck_oh_44833 New Member

State:
    Galion Ohio
    I fish mostly the shallow area off knox lake road but havn't been out this year. but will make it on Friday night.

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey, did any one find my landing net last year, or know someone that did? I left it at the culvert on Knox Lake road. :sad2: