knox lake tonight...

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by rcbbracing, May 2, 2009.

1. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We are leaving EARLY sunday morning to go to knox lake if anyone wants to tag along...Planning on meeting at hotrods around 3am in fredricktown and then driving over to grandpas tacklebox down off of beuna vista....If you are game then hit me back at (419)651-6144....Water temps are up...water level is high and now im excited!

2. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am sorry i didnt realize i posted this same message twice guys...boy do i look dumb lol :angry:

3. Deftones2015

Deftones2015 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'd love to go but its an hr drive lol. I've never been there either, hope to go some other time though.

4. Djtrikee

Djtrikee New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Are you bank fishing up there? What usually hits over there

5. Muskrat24

Muskrat24 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    They were pulling up some small cats last night at the spill way. Over at the parking area off of old mansfield road across the lake from Knox marina, one guy got 30 some blue gill and a couple cats off of night crawlers and the people just down the bank from me pulled up a really nice largemouth while bobber fishing. After I get my car looked at I planned on heading down there to do a little fishing.

6. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We fished from 11pm till around 11am....we only caught one channel between the hours of 11 and 6.....at 6am they came alive and we caught 12 channels between 6 and 730 then they shut back off lol....but channel catfishing isnt too bad there and ive seen pictures of some shovels from there but the populations are low enough that i dont know if it makes sence to target them...