known issues?

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by Catter, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Catter

Catter New Member

State:
    Osceola, Arkansas
  2. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    nice boat i dont see myself where you will have any issues with it myself i myself use a tracker pro team 18 bassboat i am looking at a boat simaler to this one except it is tracker.

3. JAYNC

JAYNC New Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    The only thing I notice is the thickness of the aluminum, most boats are using .100 aluminum now, it is probably thick enough. Is it a rivited boat or all welded. I went with Triton because they are .100 and all welded. That one may be but I have never looked into that aspect of it.

4. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Hull Material 0.090 5052 Marine Alloy

All-Welded Two-Piece Hull Construction

as long as he aint banging rocks etc i feel he should be fine with it. i would also recomend maybe looking at the trackers i believe they are useing the same thing infact from my research the fisher are basicly a tracker with a few less bells and whistles. if you researc thier site you will find where they ask you if you order a brochure if you want to recieve info from tracker on thier events.

http://www.trackerboats.com/boat/index.cfm?fuseaction=boat.model&nav=13&boat=1292

5. dan 1989

dan 1989 New Member

State:
    oquawka ILL
    i know a guy with a fisher simaler to that one with a 60 horse on it and its reliable and a good ride

6. Catter

Catter New Member

State:
    Osceola, Arkansas
    Thanks for the input guys. I did get in touch with the salesman and the boad has a small dent in the hull but from the pics he sent it does'nt look too bad. Although i have to admit, it don't seem like he is in any kind of hurry to sell the darn thing. Takes forever to get an email back from him on any inquiry. I may just call back down there and ask for a different salesman.

Joe

7. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    I Myself I'm Going To Smoker Craft They Have A Sportmens Boat All Open Inside Lots Of Room . Very Well Made And A New Floor That Takes 250 Lbs Out Of A 18' Boat. Something To Check In Too.