Know what i like about the BOC?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i pee and moan on here a lot. i am hard nosed to a lot of the members. i ain't apoligising for that. i wish had a little more soft-shoe in my dance, but i am a hard ass for the most part.

i have ragged on several of my fellow BOC members....sometimes, unmercifully.

my spelling and vision is clouded, momentarily, so i hope you will forgive me that, for the moment.

just got a pm from a guy that i think the world of. never told him that. i think i should. you know who i am talking to. thank you **** :big_smile: count the letters.. that's right YOU!

and don't blame me when your popularity drops 'cause i voted for you:smile2:

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    And even baby catfish like you catch are accepted around here and wont get you shunned to the kiddie pond with a bobber:wink: Grand old place I do concur:big_smile:

3. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    You have finally realized you are an OKIE? There for awhile I was thinking you might have been a transplanted Texan!!!!

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hold the boat! I think Phil done slipped and let the cat out of the bag. He really is a big softy and one of the BOC greatest and active members....:wink:

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    now you are starting to hurt my feelers boomer:confused2::big_smile:

6. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad you arent wearing one of those crappy orange caps, with a short horn on it.....

Boomer Sooner