knockout???

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by River_monster91, Jul 7, 2009.

1. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    ok heres a question for all you all. how many of you have ever been knocked out in a fight? personally i never have but i haven been in a bunch of fights. i do know i aint the baddest guy out there and that there is someone who could kick my butt. anyway heres a vid i found on the tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qK-41zp0cc

2. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Donnie, your out of your element again son !!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    purty cool donnie but remember when ya knock a guy out you sposed to carve your initials in his chest so he remembers you.

4. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    Donnie, I have been competitive fighting since a very young age and though I have never been knocked out I have been rocked quite a few times and all I can say is the "STARS" are very real:smile2: It is definatley better to be the one knocking people out!!

Maybe you should try MMA, boxing, or hawian kenpo....Im sure some of those guys would be very willing to let you know what it feels like!:smile2:

5. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    haha beleive me ive seen stars when me and my cousin boxed in the past. ill be glad to get into the ring with the MMA guys but make sure its a good one like GSP or the spider silva...thats where ill make my money. sure ill get knocked out for half of the cut:wink::smile2:

6. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Ive never been knocked out in a fight. But while playing baseball with my cousins, I got hit in the head with the bat and got knocked out. I don't remember any stars from that. But I have been chocked out a few times and you just go to sleep and wake up feeling rested. we call it combative in the Army not mma.

7. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    The stars come after you have been rocked with a good shot and your legs don't do what you want them to. You being hit with that bat was called a flash KO, You probabley skipped the "STARS" stage LOL!!

Thanks for serving