Knockout rods?

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by KYTRAPPER, Apr 16, 2018.

1. KYTRAPPER

KYTRAPPER Active Member

State:
    Floyd county,KY
    Name:
    put first name
    You guys know if these are still being made? They have been listed as "out of order" for a while. Really like to have a couple for my dedicated river flathead rods. I fish a river with lots of log jams and structure.. Thanks

2. wadekaminski

wadekaminski Well-Known Member

State:
    MO - Missouri
    Name:
    Wade
    Dave posted a reply on Facebook 3 weeks ago that he had rods on order but didn't have an ETA yet. He is a super nice guy to deal with.

KYTRAPPER likes this.

3. KYTRAPPER

KYTRAPPER Active Member

State:
    Floyd county,KY
    Name:
    put first name
    Thanks, yea I order from them regularly. Just got an order in last week. Hope they get them in soon

4. LeeWoolery

LeeWoolery Well-Known Member

State:
    Ohio
    Great big cat/big bait rod for use in rod rests on boat or bank and well worth the wait.

When Dave gets a shipment in...those rods are gone in no time...so that should tell you something.

I don't know of any fishermen who would get rid of the Knockout once they have tried them and hooked into a big fish.

I am anxious to get out on the water with mine but the way the weather is going here...I am thinking water temperature for flatheads won't reach 75 degrees until Memorial Day...if even then.

Hope your Knockouts appear sooner than later.

KYTRAPPER likes this.
  5. KYTRAPPER

KYTRAPPER Active Member

State:
    Floyd county,KY
    Name:
    put first name
    Thanks, I'm wanting a couple for horsing big flatheads away from cover and logjams