Knight muzzleloader

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by CatfishHateMe, Jul 16, 2007.

1. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    Just put new see-through scope rings on it and put a new camo job on it myself. my plans are for this to be my deer gun this season. i need 2 parts though, a front site and the peice that mounts below the barrle to hold the ramrod in place. if anyone comes across one of these two peices for a cheap price either online or anywhere around there town let me kno and maybe we can work somethin out. the modle is LK93. thanks

Attached Files:

2. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    a few more pics of my baby. cant see the camo to good but its all olive drab with some brown and black stencils of a few differnt kinds of leaves with some branch designs.

Attached Files:

3. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy Active Member

State:
    Virginia
    Call Gun Parts. I bet they will have what you need (845) 679-2417 or (845) 679-4867. Good luck this fall. Knight makes good stuff.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jay you got a good looking gun. I bet those Indiana deer are already getting nervous. Another place to look for your parts. Track Of The Wolf in Minnesota. I do not have and address or a phone number. Good Luck.:big_smile:

5. Rastus

Rastus Active Member

State:
    North Central, Missouri
    Sharp lookin rifle Jay. Wish I could shoot it myself lol, best of luck to you this fall.

6. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Knight Rifles is located just 30 minutes from me but need a model number