Knight blackpowder guns

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by santeecat12, Aug 3, 2006.

1. santeecat12

santeecat12 New Member

State:
    gastonia,nc
    have you guys heard of a knight blackpowder gun cause i got one my dad got for me i was just wandering cause i would like to go hunting with it pretty soon

2. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    yes, i have heard of a knight muzzleloader. it is a top of the line muzzleloader. it will shoot with the best of them. your dad give a nice gift that will definately take down that big buck. good luck on all your hunting adventures!

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    My wife and I both have Knight Wolverines. We both have killed deer with them every year since buying them. Better guns out there but they will do the job.

4. marlin53

marlin53 New Member

State:
    iowa
    I like my knight disc rifle. definetly good to asfar as I feel good shooting 125yds.

5. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Harley I've have been blackpowder hunting sence 1969 and I've killed deer with just about everything that shoots.I have shot many types of blackpowder guns from a civil war Springfield 58cal rifled musket to a 6 ga. capegun to a cheap Spanish made 45cal.I don't see how you could have a better blackpowder rifle than a 50 cal.Knight and for the one shot you get I had just as soon be shooting mine as a 3006.

6. fat_fish55

fat_fish55 New Member

State:
    illinois
    yes i have a knight disc elite and love it
    have fun

7. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Mark me down as a Knight owner too. I really like mine a lot.