Knife Collectors

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Dec 31, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    show off thoes knifes new old it dont matter
    this will be a place to talk knife and show theam off

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    this is one i got for christmas

Attached Files:

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    two more pics same knife

Attached Files:

4. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I collect mostly Case brand knives but do have a bunch of others people have bought me. This first pic is what I got for Christmas,my Mom bought me the winchester set and my uncle bought me this old case hawk bill. The second pic is some of my others I have not in my safe.

Attached Files:

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good topic, Dallas! I have a few handmade hunting knives, and a few folders. I'll did 'em out of the safe before long and get some pics posted.
    Bill in SC

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dallis you are playing with my motions (LOL) I have several but my prize set is a franklin mint of the west.... it was one of the last things my mom bought me befor she passed and its hangin on my wall..I dont know what she spent on it but it wasnt no cheap deal...I will never get rid of it ...less I pass it to the boy or a grandbaby someday..I get ambitious I will dust it and take some flics...have several probably close to a album full plus a few more.I like that indian knife ya got NICE

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I got a few i'll get some pics of also. I'm like Crab and lean toward case xx pocket knives.My favorite is an old puma Cher and the boys bought me many many years ago. Been reworked because of use but still a good knife, i just won't carry it because i'm afraid i'll loose it.

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i like case to and the old timers befor stainless i got lots of knifes i will take pics and post as well dont have any high doller stuff but its stuff i like i have some case and little this little that

9. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good Thread Dallas....I too collect Case XX Knives. Mostly pocket knives, but have a few fixed blades. I have about 50 at last count and have been collecting them for several years now. I'll try to get some pictures and post soon. I really need a digital camera, so I can post quicker. All I have is a 35mm, that I have to get developed and then I can post.:wink: