Kinghawk Glow Stix?

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by ryang, Feb 11, 2007.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Anyone ever have one of these? I just picked up a 11 foot for $20 just wanting to know if any of you had any expierience with them. Im going to be putting a Abu 7000 on it. the rod seems pretty stout with a good backbone.

The numbers on it are
    GS-1110CG

2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I did a search on it with no results. Where did you get it? Does it have lights like a Berkley? Do you have a pic? Sounds like a good combo.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    No lights Jack, the top foot has that coating on it to glow. Ill be at the gathering in May if I dont see you earlier. I got this at the Sports/Vacation and Boat show in Columbus. The place that was selling it owns a $$$ lake I forget which.

4. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Gary, I have a 10' Kinghawk Glowstik. It's lost an eye, but it is as sturdy as they come. Bought it on ebay last year for about $20 from a lady here in Indiana. Hope you have luck with it.

5. OUTLAWWV

OUTLAWWV New Member

State:
    wv
    i really like the kinghawk stuff - so much that i am gonna be a sales rep for them and am considering boc sponsorship - i've not had any problems with either of my rods or reels

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I have a 9' MH casting Berkley Glowstick. Never heard of that one. Let me know how it works for you.:wink: