King Kat hooks

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by kscathunter, Jun 7, 2006.

1. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    I bought some 15/0 king kats today and I believe they are one of the dullest hooks I've ever bought :angry: Oh well I'm gonna sharpen them up and give them a shot. Im pretty shure there a waste of money but they look cool :embarassed: About all the good I can say about them so far is they should hold alot of bait and they shure as heck aint gonna bend.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    They are thick as heck I will tell you that. Someone said that they would prob be good for Limblines & Trot's.

FYI: Don't buy "Penn Circle Hooks" they are the same as the King Kat's. Same exact thing, so they must have the same company making the hooks & re-marketing them.

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Like Paul said if the Hooks aint no better than the rods they are not much good for anything.

4. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    the hooks may not be impressive but i like the rods. i have two reg king kats a 8&9'er and believe following posts 2 & 11 on the ugly stick limits thread they will hold up to at least a 60#er. they may not be as stiff as an ozark snagger but they only give so mutch before they pull real good. when someone breaks one on a fish please post id like to know how big a fish it take.