king-kat classic

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by russ, Oct 6, 2009.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    its time for the classic. now who's going and when are you going to Wilson. we are going to head down Tuesday morning, if my partners was ready i would be gone sat. morn. hope to see e1 down there. if your on the lake stop by say hay. ( and as always if you see me fishing a spot there is no fish there, thats why i never catch any fish )

2. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Looks like team Monster Cats will be headin down Sunday or Monday night at the latest. Were still trying to get our ducks in a row. Should be fun! Can't wait to get there and hope they are running water and the bite is good! See you there!

3. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    We'll see you down there Jon !

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Well look forward to seeing you as well Kirk. Should be a great time.

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    With just ya'll going i can only imagine the competition. Want to wish everyone a fun and safe event. Pictures are always nice, keep that in mind. good luck.

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Every sense the enactment of the 34 inch law in Alabama, this event has now become SUPER competitive in that any given boat can walk with the prize money. If you can stick two big fish, and find those majic fish under 34 you got a good chance to take it. I'm predicting a two day total weight of around 320 pounds to put you in the top 3. I've heard it can be tough sometimes to find those fish under 34 that you'll definitely need to keep you up on the list. Either way, were looking forward to the camraderie that goes with this event, and well be fishing hard for sure. Cant wait.

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    If I have internet access down there Jon, perhaps I can keep a running blog like I did 3 years ago down there of all the goings on. I'll try and post up pictures as the week progresses as well. I'll let ya know.

8. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Good luck to you guys down there! I wish I could go, but being gone for a week right now just isn't possible.

9. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good luck to everyone heading down. Should be a blast!

10. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    good luck to everyone:big_smile:

11. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    We wish the best of luck and be safe to all that fish the classic.We will have to miss this one but will be back next year.Its one of the best things you will do all year long bar none. Thinking of you all TEAM BUNDY.

12. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Good luck to all the teams heading down to the King Kat Classic this year!! We had to make a decision this year between Pickwick/Wilson or Memphis and we chose Memphis just makes more sense for us. There is know way I could afford back to back championships plus that much time away from work I really hope the big two will be a little more seperated next year. Anyways GOOD LUCK!!

13. Ole Muddy

Ole Muddy New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Guess I better slip off down there to keep check on my northern buddies:wink:

14. Catfishhunter

Catfishhunter New Member

State:
    Lanesville, In.
    Randy, It won't be the same without ya.LOL. We are heading down tuesday morning. Looking foward to seing everybody down there...