king-kat at new madrid

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by russ, Apr 30, 2009.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    how many guys from up there are comming down to fish in the tourney. good chance to to make the top twenty and get a low boat number for the classic. if you need any help i will be around the bait shop or the ramp. going to see if we can get some fresh skip jacks and shad. for anyone who needs them. hope to see you there

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Swampy and Punkin will be down for sure Russ. For the time being, I'm committed to hosting a small tourney and barbecue at the Boat Club. The river is predicted to be at 32 feet that weekend though which floods the club out so I'm not sure how that will pan out. I wish I could make it. The New Madrid event is one of my favorite tourneys. :sad2:

3. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Well I was gonna come down with Grump till I realized it's the same weekend as the Riverbend tournament....Good luck guys

4. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    if any of you guys need a partner give me a buzz

5. cocatfish

cocatfish New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hi Russ, When and where are going after skip jack. Me and JD will be down on friday. If the skips are close we can help you catch some?

6. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    hey how ya doing, i should be at ky. dam at daylight. hope to see ya there

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Fellow Catfisherman,

The New Madrid event scheduled for this Saturday is RESCHEDULED for Sept. 26th. Conditions just are not going to be safe. Thanks to Darryl, Tanner and the Cabelas staff for erring on the safety side.

Pass the word.

8. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Well now everyone can come on up to Alton and fish the Riverbend tournament!!!!!!:wink:

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

Is Justin going to have it? Rumor has it he was going to postpone it if the river was at/or above 23 feet on that gage. Its suppose to be at 27 I'm hearing. Let us know. Theres a chance I'll be able to do it, depending on how the boat club shindig pans out.

10. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    River will be at 21.7 Saturday....thats just BARELY flooding out Maple Island...I am sure the tourny will go on.........

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    kewl, when is Justin going to give the final word?

12. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    THE TOURNEY IS OFF. NEW DATE SEPT. 26TH

13. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    I will post the offical final word tomorrow but the Riverbend tournament is a go unoffically as of right now unless something changes w/ the river. Alton TW should be right around 21 something by Sat. and St. Louis should be under flood stage. My brother was out today he said the river has cleaned up but theres still a lot of line trash. I'm heading out tomorrow to get a first hand look at things so i'll try to give a report tomorrow evening.

14. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Justin the Mo. is going to be at 20 ft. on Sat. that should be good to put in at CB.