King Kahle Hooks

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by MAX1955, Feb 10, 2009.

1. MAX1955

MAX1955 New Member

State:
    KENTUCKY
    Just got my king kahle hooks, 8/0 and 9/0, going to try them on two of my setups. I tried circles on two of my setups last year couldn't get the hang of them. I have to say I have a large collection of hooks I've gotten over the years. I have a whole plastic container (about the size of three shoe boxes) full of different hooks. Does anybody else have a big collection of hooks?

2. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Im a big fan of kahle hooks,i do use circles as well but it just depends on the bait im using,and yes i have alot of hooks but i dont think you can ever have to many hooks especally fishing high snag areas.

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I have 1 whole tackle box full of different styles and sizes of hooks. I prefer the 9/0 King Kahles for Flatheads. I like the 10/0 circles for Bluecats and a smaller Kahle or circle for channels.:cool2:

4. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I'm starting on a small collection. Just ordered some more the other day.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I've always prefer the kahle hooks but have received some team catfish 8/0 double action circles that I'm going to give an honest try this year. Maybe an old dog can learn a new trick.

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Pete's sickle hooks get's good reviews also.

Good on price and very sharp.

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I have lots of hooks from the years of trying a lot of different ones. As Paul posted. I have the Sickle hooks there a great hook. Will also be stocking Gama's in different sizes and King kahle's as soon as I can find a dealer to buy from on them.
    Also on the sickle hooks I have a 2 pack of the 7/0's that I throw in on sales of other products. I have found that most will buy the sickle hooks after getting to try them out.
    Also Will sell them in 10 pack or 5 pack if anyone would rather have small packs to try out.
    I like the King Kahle's a lot also. But I believe if they would off set the point of the hook they would be better. It bend mine over some. And the hook set is so much better.
    Pete