kinda flathead catfish related LOL

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by MrFlathead, Jul 19, 2009.

1. MrFlathead

MrFlathead New Member

State:
    Il
    Got this 41 lber while getting bluegill for flathead bait today, I decided not to go flatheading after I got him LOL. I didnt think he was going to be in the 40s I was expecting 30s but I have never weighed a turtle before and I guess they weight more than they look. We were chumming the bluegill up with bread and I guess he wanted some to, I saw his head and ran up to my truck to grab a heavier rod to get him and I threw a little bluegill on and bam the war was on. Then a like 12-13 year old girl came running around the pond yelling at me that what I was doing was animal abuse and I could get a 5000 dollar fine for taking them out of their natural habitat. I told her to call the cops because that was just retarded and then she said that she would call the FBI cause her uncle works for them and I would go to jail for the rest of my life. Then she tried to pet it and tell it everything would be alright and i screamed at her to get her hand away from its mouth and right then it snapped at her. What a freaking RETARD!!!!!!!!! She almost had it latched on to her and then there would have been a mess. So i grabbed it and threw it in my truck before I got sued for something retarded, i dont know what but I do know if that thing would have bit that dumbass i would have been sued because it was in my possesion. She was screaming at me the whole time that I was leaving and took my licence plate number down and then told me that her uncle would be in touch with the FBI...

O M G am I going to prison?

wouldnt let me post pics again so here is pic link to turtle talk forum
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118175

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  2. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

It,s the bighouse for ya Zach!:crazy:

3. chad69dart

chad69dart New Member

State:
    Alabama
    You should have told her parents how close she came to losing a few fingers. If it would have been my baby girl I think I would have torn her a new one for being so stupid.

But then again if her uncle is with the FBI that may explain everything.:eek:oooh:

4. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    If it was an alligator snapper you probable would get in big trouble as they are an endangered species but that is clearly not an alligator snapper..That big boy there would go good in a sauce picant..

5. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    thats a nice one brother. better cook it before the ATF shows up.(Alcohol Turtle and Firearms) the shit some people teach their kids is:sad2:

6. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    knock knock it is the fedral breau of turtles

7. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Shoulda let her learn her lesson...tell her to go ahead and put it back in the water, see what she did. :smile2: Just kiddin, wouldn't wanna see anyone get hurt. Bet that one will cook up REAL nice (I'd like to insert a smiley face licking lips here).

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Should have let her call the FBI with the 3 fingers she had left on her hand!:wink:

10. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    how dare you take that thing, i got the feds on speed dial right now,and i will be shure your thrown in general population for life, thats just wrong, th boc out to ban you sony,lol ps, i caght one bigger than that zack, it was an alagater snapper,but,its close, i kiked mine off the hook, fbi man, three days youll be in the bighouse with bubba lol

11. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    now thats funny :smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    yes sir, i called them up, that thing had rights boy, you violated sectin 2474, pushible by life in prison, ohhhhhhhhhhh, bubby wants you for that hate crime agaist that turtal lol:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: