Kind of bummed out

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by zappaf19, Dec 23, 2007.

1. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    My dad died a few days ago (he was a great dad, taught me how to fish) and it has bummed me out. It is tough getting the Christmass spirit back this year. Sorry about being a sad sack here.
    Merry Christmass to you all.
    Bill

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Bill my heart goes out to you and your family at the loss of your Dad ...I'll be praying for the Lord to bring comfort to your heart and mind at this time in your life.

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Bill I also have you in my prayers but also as hard as it is your Dad would not want this to mar the Holiday for the rest of his family

4. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Bill, I feel for you buddy. Losing someone as important as a parent is very tough. You and your family are in my prayers. Unfortunately time is the only thing that will change what your feeling.:sad2:

5. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Bill, I can understand how you feel. It's always tough losing a parent and seems worse at this time of the year. God Bless.

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    My heart goes out to you I lost my mom a couple ago and its tough...........

7. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Bill, Im sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Prayers said for you and family.

9. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Real sorry to hear that Bill. I hope with each day that passes eases your pain. Keep your head up brother. God bless.

10. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Bill, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I lost my family members during the Holidays so I kind of know the feeling. Its tough. This time of year makes me nervous. Time will help.
    You and yours are in our prayers.

11. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Bill, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I think you (we) are justified to feel sad in at the loss of a loved one.

Try to keep your head up and carry on in a way that would honor your dear loved one.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Tony
    _

12. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Bill, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad, I agree that losing a loved one is hard , losing them at Christmas is really tough on you and your family.

On Christmas day embrace your family and recall all of the great memories that you have about your Dad, believe it or not it will probably be a family tradtion to talk of your memories of your Dad at Christmas.

God Bless you and yours.
    Sharon

13. ldkitch

ldkitch New Member

State:
    Henderson, KY
    So sorry to hear about your Dad, I know how you feel, I lost mine last year and my Mom 10 years ago. The holidays just are not the same. My prayers are with you.

14. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sorry to hear about your dad, Ive always been told to think of the good times when you miss someone.

15. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Bill, I'm sorry to hear this, brother.

I just lost my mother-in-law a few days ago. I had to preach the funeral service as well. It was tough; I loved her as my own mother. She was a sweetheart.

You're in my prayers.

16. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Bill, I am so very sorry to hear about this. I have lost both my parents and I won't lie it hurt me like the dickens. I lost my Dad back in 2002 and I still can't talk too much about him without gettin all choked up.I will say a prayer that God will comfort you in your time of loss. God Bless you dear Brother.:sad2:

17. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Bill,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Brother. It gets a little easier to cope with as time passes. He will be in your Heart forever.. I lost both my parents a year apart quite a few years ago, and I still miss them. Especially at this time of year... May GOD ease your pain and help you through this tough time..

18. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Bill,I'm Very Sorry for Your Loss. God Bless Brother,We Love Ya Man!!!!! J.D.:sad2:

19. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Sorry to hear that. Prayers sent.

20. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Our prayers are with you. Sorry about your dad passing and hope you can make the best of the holidays.

-Jim-